|Mentioned in||Rosemary and Rue|
Daoine Sidhe are the first nobility of Faerie, descended from Titania. They are bright and vibrant, like a fairy tale.They are more power hungry than the Tuatha de Dannan and are frequently found in charge. They are skilled in Blood Magic, able to trace memories through blood.
As evidenced in One Salt Sea, a Daoine Sidhe without any titles or claims can become desperate in attaining power, in rare cases even willing to start wars. It is revealed in The Winter Long that Evening's parting words with her children encouraged the Daoine Sidhe to attain power in exchange for her love.
Daoine Sidhe Characters Edit
- Sylvester Torquill, duke of Shadowed Hills
- Simon Torquill, Sylvester's brother
- September Torquill, Sylvester's sister
- Rayseline Torquill, Sylvester's daughter
- Quentin Sollys, October Daye's squire
- Evening Winterrose, Countess of Goldengreen, Daoine Sidhe Firstborn
- Aethlin Sollys, High King of the Westlands
- Maida Sollys, High Queen of the Westlands, former Daoine Sidhe changeling
- Dugan Harrow, former courtier to False Queen of the Mists
- Patrick Lorden, Duke of the Undersea
- Dean Lorden, Count of Goldengreen, Merrow/Daoine Sidhe half-blood
- Duke Michel of Starfall