Dochas Sidhe is a race of Fae descended from Oberon and is the last known race of Fae in existence after the Big Three vanished, as Amandine was Oberon's youngest daughter.
Description (Defined) Edit
Fae race of Blood-workers: those with the power of Blood Magic.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Blood Magic: ability to garner memories from people’s blood
- can change the balance of someone’s blood (unconsciously can alter their own blood if either a mixed blood or changeling as October has proven)
- might be able to clarify the complicated bloodlines that have a reputation for going mad
- break shapeshifting spells
- tilt a changeling’s blood all the way human or all the way Fae
- Advanced healing - October has survived multiple near-fatal injuries, including a fall from a great height in Arden's knowe to the point where she broke bones that were unbreakable), August had survived a skull fracture and healed within minutes
✾ There’s a suggestion that if they knew what they were looking for, they could unknot that mess that happens in changelings that gives them all of the power and none of the blocks against what should or should not be possible for their breed.
- If you’re using blood for fuel, you’re probably losing it and need to replenish, and thus need to eat something.
- Riding blood has the same risks as a Daoine Sidhe
Characteristics and NatureEdit
- There are only two female Dochas Sidhe in existence, so it is unclear what a pureblooded Dochas Sidhe is supposed to look like, though October notes that her hair is getting lighter as she inches closer to her Fae nature
- It is revealed that the purpose of the Dochas Sidhe is to "bring Oberon home"
Dochas Sidhe Characters Edit
- Amandine (Firstborn)
- October Days (changeling)
- August Torquill (formerly mixed blood, rendered pureblood by Amandine)
- Gillian Marks (formerly changeling, rendered mortal by Toby)
See Also Edit
External References Edit
Dochas Sidhe refs: