Books mentioned in Edit
- 1. Rosemary and Rue (2009)
- 4. Late Eclipses (2011)
Characteristics / Nature Edit
- isolated and urban at the same time, a thing of borders, like the city itself
- the entrance is beautiful
- the knowe reflects the styles of their owners/rulers, and mourn if their owner/ruler is killed.
- magic rather than guards protected it—wrapping her Court in layers of illusion, tucking the doors in shadows and the walls in the whisper of wind on the water. 
- Circle a sundial three times—touch it at six, nine, and three o’clock—kneel, pick up a rock, and throw it hard off the cliff.
Faerie Types AssociatedEdit
- The entrance to the knowe is tucked behind the San Francisco Art Museum, right at the edge of the cliff that overlooks the sea.
- Evening had left Toby a magic key that could be tied to Goldengreen, if it took her there, she could be stuck here and the killers could find her.
- Evening Winterrose was countess in name only—title and lands but no subjects.
Characters Associated Edit
|Evening Winterrose||Countess of Goldengreen, Daoine Sidhe||murdered;|
|October Daye||Toby seeks clues|
Events in the Series (Spoilers) Edit
- Main article: Rosemary and Rue
- Main article: Late Eclipses
Toby is awarded the title of Countess of Goldengreen. Toby regards the pixies and bogeys as the owners of the knowe because the knowe does... and possibly because Toby is a Changeling rather than a pureblood.
Book References Edit
See Also Edit
- Hope Chest
- Evening Winterrose
- October Daye
- Dean Lorden
- List of Faerie Kingdoms, Duchys, Realms
- List of Fae Types
- List of Firstborn
- Big Three
- List of October Daye books
External References Edit
Book Ref links: