|Lily (Katai Suiyou)|
|Magical Signature||Water lilies and hibiscus flowers|
|Allied with|| Tea Gardens
|Rank, Titles, Other Names|| Lady|
|Companions|| Marcia (handmaid)|
Walther Davies (ward)
|Mentioned in||Rosemary and Rue, Late Eclipses|
Powers, Abilities, Skills Edit
- Undine magic rules:
- blood in Lily’s waters gave her permission to keep Toby alive
- Was brought to America by Amandine.
Physical Appearance Edit
- slim hands were covered with delicate silver scales, the fingers webbed, fingernails were a pale silver-blue.
- delicate, jade eyes, long black hair braided with willow branches, pale skin decorated by dainty silver-and-green scales. She was beautiful.
- Lily is killed by Oleander de Merelands, when she poisons her pearl.
- Lily was unique even by fae standards
- Body is made entirely of water, which doesn't understand illness, it can get polluted, not sick.
- Undine are unaffected by cold. With exception the some of the various breeds of snow fae, the Undine could walk naked in subzero temperatures and not be affected.
- Undine are only flesh because they want to be.
- Iron is like acid to an Undine.
- Undine are tied to their lands.
- An Undine is healthy as long as their pearl is—the pearl serves as a physical anchor
Background: Toby & Lily Edit
Mother, Amandine, used to take Toby to the Tea Gardens when they were still playing human. Lily didn't trust a Faerie Bride because they're building a life on lies, watched her closely. When toby left the Summerlands, she chose to serve Devin instead of Lily, but Lily's doors were always open to her. Until the treachery of Simon Torquill turned Toby into a fish and walled off Lily so that she was trapped and and her existence was forgotten by all—residents of her fiefdom were suddenly homeless. 
Character Connections Edit
|Marcia||handmaid||quarter blood changeling||told Toby that Lily was ill, needs faery ointment to see the fae|
|Walther Davies||staying at Tea Gardens||Tylwyth Teg||teaches chemistry at UC Berkeley|
|Toby Daye||Lily helped her, friend||changeling||Lily did what she could for Toby who was cursed into a Koi in the Tea Gardens pond by Simon Torquill|
|Julie||working for Lily|
Events in the Series (Spoilers) Edit
Rosemary and Rue Edit
- Main article: Rosemary and Rue
Lily was held prisoner in her lands by Simon Torquill, he placed walls around her fiefdom. Because of her being confined to her fiefdom, and Simon's spell she was closer to October, because they at least remembered to mourn for October.
Toby makes her way to lily's fiefdom badly wonder by a Redcap. barely conscious and collapsed on the Tea Garden's bridge, Toby bleeds into the water, giving Lily permision to keep her alive untill she can wake to give her permission to heal her. Lily made a "tea" for Toby mixing the blood from Tybalt's shirt so that she could ride the blood memories of the Redcap and his victim. 
Late Eclipses Edit
- Main article: Late Eclipses
Lily becomes mysteriously ill—and Toby's net case.
- Really, October, there wouldn’t be any need for this sort of thing if you would just stop jumping in front of bullets.” ~ Lily.
- She told October "I was lonely, October, so lonely and my magic is for growth and healing not transformation. I couldn't save you, child. I could only keep you as comfortable as the water would allow. I'm sorry."