|Type||1/4 Nixie, 1/4 Hob, 1/2 human|
|Allied with|| Summerlands (formerly)
|Family|| Stacy Brown (wife)
Cassandra Brown (daughter) Karen Brown (daughter) Anthony Brown (son) Jessica Brown (daughter) Andrew Brown (son)
|Mentioned in||Rosemary and Rue, An Artificial Night|
Mitch Brown is a Hob and Nixie changeling married to Stacy Brown and father to several children. He is approximately the same age as October Daye. Mitch and October grew up together in the Summerlands and were the leaders of a small group of changelings about the same age. Mitch spent some time at Home before his marriage.
Details About Edit
Abilities, Powers, Skills Edit
Occupation / Titles / Position Edit
Characteristics / Personality Edit
Physical Appearance Edit
Home / HabitatEdit
- San Francisco
Changeling Childhood FriendsEdit
- Kerry — half Hob, half airhead;
- Julie — half Cait Sidhe, all trouble;
- Stacy Brown — weak-blooded Stacy, Toby's best friend and Mitch's eventual wife.
- Mitch Brown — Nixie/Hob and human
- October Daye — half Daoine Sidhe, half human
- The dent by the door in Devin's office at Home was still there, marking the spot where Julie tried to shoved Mitch Brown through the wall for making a crack about her latest boyfriend.
Character Connections Edit
|Karen Brown||second oldest child||Oneiromancer|
|Toby Daye||friend||Knight-errant, Changeling|
|Cassandra||oldest child||university freshman||UC Berkeley|
|Jessica||second youngest child||age 6|
|Blind Michael||took two of her kids||leader of the Wild Hunt|
|Wild Hunt||took two of her kids|
Events in the Series (Spoilers) Edit
Rosemary and Rue Edit
- Main article: Rosemary and Rue
Mitch came to the Safeway where Toby worked after her release from the pond, and tried to convince her to come visit his wife and family. When she refused to acknowledge him as anything more than a stranger, he left, saddened. During the weeks it took to recover from her many injuries, Toby stayed with Mitch and Stacy Brown and their many children.
An Artificial Night Edit
- Main article: An Artificial Night
Mitch's two young children have been taken and one is in a coma. They ask Toby for help in getting their chlldren back.
"Are we still doing this? I really hoped we'd be done by now. You sure you don't want to be done? I can wait around. You can come home with me after your shift. I'm off for the night, and Stacy would love to see you. She'd even make pancakes if I called and told her you were coming..."
Book Chapter References Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Rosemary and Rue, Ch. 1
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Rosemary and Rue, ch. 6
- ↑ Rosemary and Rue, ch. 27
See Also Edit
- List of Fae Types
- List of Firstborn
- List of Faerie Kingdoms, Duchys, Realms
- Big Three