|Queen of the Mists|
|Allied with|| Kingdom of the Mists
|Rank, Titles, Other Names|| deposed Queen
|Mentioned in|| Rosemary and Rue|
- Court in North Beach- destroyed under unknown circumstances
- Court by the Bay- located in a cave off a beach six miles from Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco Bay
- ballroom has ice-white marble floors and tall fluted columns that are decorated by the party theme
Abilities, Powers, Skills Edit
Characteristics / Personality Edit
- There is a strong suspicion that she's mad.
- arrogant, feels she is above protocol
- enjoys dressing Toby without permission
Physical Appearance Edit
- the Queen is beautiful to the point where beautiful and terrible collide, where people would do anything to make her smile
- She nearly looks as though carved from ivory
- floor-lenth silver-white hair
- she wore a thin band of silver on her head—just for show
- hates Toby for finding Dawn's murderer and her knowe.
- does whatever she can to humiliate or cut Toby down when she appears at her Court.
|October Daye||subject of her kingdom||Sylvester's knight errant||The Queen treats her with disdain and humiliation|
|Dugan Harrow||one of the queen's courtiers||Daoine Sidhe|
|Dawn||Evening Winterrose's sister||Queen hates Toby for finding her murderer|
|Evening Winterrose||supported her claim to the thrown|
Event in the Series Edit
Rosemary and Rue Edit
- Main article: Rosemary and Rue
One Salt Sea Edit
- Main article: One Salt Sea
Toby works to clear the Queen of the accusation that she had the children of the Duchy of Saltmist regent kidnapped and thereby stop a war between the Duchy of Saltmist and the Kingdom of the Mists.
Chimes at Midnight Edit
- Main article: Chimes at Midnight
Toby's efforts to enlist the Queen's help in getting the Goblin Fruit off the street ends up leaving her under sentence of exile from her home and everyone she loves. The queen's right to the throne comes into question.