|Magical Signature||Steel and heather|
|Age||Born Lughnasa, 1995|
|Allied with|| Duchy of Shadowed Hills
|Rank, Titles, Other Names|| squire|
|Companions||Sylvester Torquill (foster)|
|Mentioned in||Rosemary and Rue|
Pureblood Daoine Sidhe
Biography / BackgroundEdit
✥ Quentin is a teenage fae courtier and fosterling at the Duchy of Shadowed Hills, and his ostensible liege-lord is its Duke, Sylvester Torquill. Quentin was sent there by his parents to be fostered anonymously in order to protect him from potential enemies and train him for his future duties as the next High King. Toby and her friends are among the few who know his true identity. Until recently, he resided in Shadowed Hills; but once Toby was given her current house in San Francisco as a reward for heroism, he took up residence there.
Quentin accompanies Toby on her adventures per the Duke's request. At first, he has some negative feelings about Toby's changeling heritage, but ultimately looks up to her with awe. Quentin is essentially Toby's ward if not officially, and her sidekick. 
✥ He spends his days at one of the local high schools, learning how the humans live, and spends his nights serving as a page, learning how to be a Faerie noble.
Ocupation / Titles / Position Edit
- Page at Sylvester's court, a blind fosterling starting about a year before R&R
- Ward-of, then Squire to October Daye
- One day he’ll be a squire, then a knight, and finally, his parents’ heir. 
Abilities, Powers, Skills Edit
- Blood magic
- He started out convinced that as a pureblood, he was superior to Changelings and that here was nothing wrong with that attitude. That got knocked out of him hanging around Toby.
- Stiffly trained to be a pureblood noble by rote, looking down on others not pureblood, And duty comes at the exclusion of play—yet there is a real kid with heart burried under it all. 
- Arrogant with potential
- Fosterling: Parents gave me in fosterage to the Duke and Duchess Torquill for the sake of my education.
- Blind Fosterage: Parents have requested that my home fief not be named, for fear that the mistakes I make while young may reflect poorly upon their honor.
- Katie: human at school.
- Dean Lorden: Count of Goldengreen, current boyfriend
Sidekicks & Friends Edit
- Summerlands-compatible MP3 player.
Home / HabitatEdit
- Duchy of Shadowed Hills
- Originally from Canada
Physical Appearance Edit
- puppy-dog eyes
- his hair was dandelion-fluff blond, and his eyes were very blue
- After the events at ALH, Quentin was gifted with a Hippocampus.
- In One Salt Sea, the scary, unaffectionate Luidaeg gives Quentin's hair an affectionate ruffle.
- Part of Team Toby
- As befits a teenaged boy. Any time food is offered, he responds with an enthusiastic will. He often stashes snacks in his pockets.
- being from Canada, is a fan of Great Big Sea, and quotes their songs to cast some of his spells.
- Toby is befriending him in hopes of a small wave of change in how the changelings are perceived and treated. 
|October Daye||Squire-to, Sidekick-to, Ward-of||Knight Errant, Changeling||follows Toby on her adventures, eventually becoming her official squire when he gets the right age;|
|Sylvester Torquill||Foster Guardian||Duke of Shadowed Hills||Quentin is fostered at the Duchy of Shadowed Hills|
|Raj||best friend||Cait Sidhe||Tybalt's adopted nephew & heir|
|Dean Lorden||boyfriend||Daoine Sidhe/Merrow||begins dating in the timeskip between The Winter Long and A Rose-Red Chain|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Rosemary and Rue, Ch. 13
- ↑ Rosemary and Rue, Ch. 3
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Local Habitation, Ch. 3
- ↑ A Local Habitation, Ch. 4
- ↑ Rosemary and Rue, Ch. 2
See Also Edit
- List of Fae Types
- List of Firstborn
- List of Faerie Kingdoms, Duchys, Realms
- Big Three
- List of October Daye books
External References Edit