Books Appears In Edit
Biography / BackgroundEdit
Spike is a Rose Goblin (a magical creature that looks like a cat made from a rosebush) that Toby accidentally adopted when she named him.
Details About Edit
Ocupation / Titles / Position Edit
- meesngers, deliverers...
Abilities, Powers, Skills Edit
- has his own magic
Characteristics / Nature Edit
- quite vocal, though Toby cannot understand his chirps and ‘purrs’
- survives quite well with some sunlight, water and fertilizer
- extremely loyal companion
- has endearing personality
- Spike loves car rides
Physical Appearance Edit
- He doesn't flower but has thorns instead of fur—otherwise similar to a cat
Home / HabitatEdit
- Prefers rural settings to urban setting.
|Evening Winterrose||indirect||countess of Goldengreen||her sprite had him deliver the Summer Roads Key to Toby|
|Luna Torquill||natural affinity||Duchess of Shadowed Hills||has him take Toby to Luidaeg|
|Cagney and Lacey||just met||Toby's cats||Snarled at each other till Toby told them to stop|
Events in the Series (Spoilers) Edit
Use the book title at the opening of each paragraph as a "Spoiler Warning".
✥ In Rosemary and Rue, At Luna Torquill's behest, he led her to the Luidaeg—cringing, whining, cuddling Toby while there. She brought him home, he faced off with Cagney and Lacey, but they all stopped to look at her when she said to stop. Spike stayed to guard the apartment while Toby followed the cats to the Court of Cats to get evidence from Tybalt.
Book Chapter References Edit
See Also Edit
- Rose Goblins
- List of Fae Types
- List of Firstborn
- List of Faerie Kingdoms, Duchys, Realms
- Big Three