Undine are a race of water Fae.
The Undine came from tears, the first time Oberon left Maeve for her pretty sister. She didn't understand and nearly died of sorrow. Her tears were the first Undine. They're hers alone, and because of that they can't mate with humans. There are no changelings among the Undine.
About Undine Edit
- Body is made entirely of water, which doesn't understand illness, it can get polluted, not sick.
- Undine have pearls that serves as a physical anchor— if damaged, then so it the Undine—an Undine is healthy as long as their pearl is.
- Undine are unaffected by cold. With exception the some of the various breeds of snow fae, the Undine could walk naked in subzero temperatures and not be affected.
- Iron is like acid to an Undine.
- Undine are only flesh because they want to be.
- Undine are tied to their lands.
Firstborn / Descendent FromEdit
- Descendent from: Maeve's tears
Powers, Abilities Edit
- healing powers
- Undine magic rules:
- blood in Lily's waters gave her permission to keep Toby alive
- she had to have verbal consent to heal her
Home / Habitat Edit
- the Sea
- beautiful, have scales and slightly webbed fingers.
Other Details Edit
External References Edit
- Undine Meanings and Water Elementals
- Samantha Kymmell-Harvey: Celtic Creatures: The Undine
- Mystical Mythology from around the world
- Undines, water spirits - Occultopedia, the Occult and Unexplained Encyclopedia
- Precious Monsters: The Undine
- Elemental Mythology Water Myths by Janet Grischy | Life Paths 360
- La rusalka - La sirena dell'Est - Paperblog
- undine (mythology) -- Encyclopedia Britannica
- Undine (alchemy) - Wikipedia
- Undine by dewmanna on deviantART
- The Undine - Mythical Creatures Guide
- undine - Wiktionary
- Undine - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary